cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Cover for Quest now available to order

nalex66
MVP
MVP
VR Cover has their Quest replacement facial interface available! Here's the link.

Those of us who've used their pu leather face gasket on the Rift know how much nicer these are than the default foam, especially once you start working up a sweat in active games.

bljdsf3v09iy.jpg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
34 REPLIES 34

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yes, I need this!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yeah, I was going to wait and see what the default interface is like, but when I saw that this was available, I went ahead and ordered.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

pyroth309
Visionary
Sweet, yea once I switched to the leather on my CV1 I couldn't ever go back to anything else. Too damn convenient for keeping clean. Wipe it down and you're back in the game!

Deadace
Protege
The sponge cover that Quest comes with sucks up all sweat, how does it work with the fake leather cover, won't you have issues of sweat running into your eyes instead? I really want a cover so I can actually show it to people, right now it would become pretty disgusting! :#

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Deadace said:

The sponge cover that Quest comes with sucks up all sweat, how does it work with the fake leather cover, won't you have issues of sweat running into your eyes instead? I really want a cover so I can actually show it to people, right now it would become pretty disgusting! :#

I've drenched the hell out of my original Rift with its original face cover, and yeah, it absorbed all that sweaty glory! The "fake leather" cover is great. It doesn't absorb much at all, so all your sweat runs down your face and soaks up your shirt all nice n' sexy like. As it should be!

Seriously though, I've had many a sweaty VR sessions in the past 3 years, and I recommend the leather VR Covers 100%. Stay away from the spongy stuff, and stay away from the cotton covers.

I've not used one of these yet.  Will definitely choose one when the reviews come in.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Deadace
Protege
Sounds like damned if you do, and damned if you don't! 😄

Sicktrash
Expert Protege

Zenbane said:

Deadace said:

I've drenched the hell out of my original Rift with its original face cover, and yeah, it absorbed all that sweaty glory! The "fake leather" cover is great. It doesn't absorb much at all, so all your sweat runs down your face and soaks up your shirt all nice n' sexy like. As it should be!

Seriously though, I've had many a sweaty VR sessions in the past 3 years, and I recommend the leather VR Covers 100%. Stay away from the spongy stuff, and stay away from the cotton covers.

Can you recommend any other company than VRCOVERS? They are saying it will be a month before they ship any and I'm not waiting that long!

enigma01
Trustee
VRCover I think are a relatively small company and probably don’t have the recourses to meet the high demand at speed, but they are very good. The Facial interface I got for my Rift was actually on a Kickstarter campaign.  I’ve never come across any other company producing the same products as they are of the same standard.