i've seen the problem described in a few threads. But it seems no one has a good solution. I've got the new Rift S. But after using it a while (between a few seconds and a minute) the screen starts to flicker and then goes black. The simulation is still running. I can see it on my monitor and hear the sound.
I already tried
- Unplug/Replug DisplayPort and USB
- Newest Nvidia drivers (from the nvidia website)
- Newest USB drivers
- Windows Updates (Audio seems lost since updating to windows 1903. Would not recommend it)
- Power settings to the highest
- Do not allow PC to deactivate USB to save power
- Remove the facial interface and unplug/replug the cable on the rift side
I contacted the support yesterday but they have not answered yet. Probably very busy right now...
Anyone with the same problem? Any more ideas are appreciated