cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont Oculus Support help us? or even talk to us?

Sinsinful
Expert Protege
Right I'm 2 days in with zero response from Oculus on the fact that my brand new £400 headset has issues with the PC recognising it via the usb port, when it is connected I then have tracking issues in ALL games and apps but the home area (hands freeze will rotate but not move requires reset) every 2 minutes. I reading a lot of threads on this forum and on reddit with people experiencing the same thing. People who have got responses from tickets are saying they basically didn't read the ticket and posted a copy and paste from the troubleshooting page.
Now let me be clear - I'm happy to wait if there was a fix, I'm happy to wait if I need a replacement headset, but what I'm not happy to do is pay £400 for a product that does not work with no contact from the company that sold it. NO phone contact , NO emails, NO ticket response, NOT even a forum announcement. And by the way there are on here answering the easy questions but ignoring the hard ones! which is infuriating.
OCULUS put up a post addressing these issues NOW please, THANK YOU!
103 REPLIES 103

vannagirl
Consultant
Its okay, everyone

Oculus troubleshoot have been tracked down, looks like soon.

o2j0cgm6sai9.gif

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

hellbringeranus
Explorer

falken76 said:

So oculus should be addressing it and handling this professionally and giving us customers the quality of attention we deserve.

this is just my 2 cents

Do you think they're just sitting on their hands and doing absolutely nothing?

Worse I think oculus is rolling in piles of money laughing at us all.
occasionally looking at the support forums before getting back to the party

Techy111
MVP
MVP

falken76 said:

So oculus should be addressing it and handling this professionally and giving us customers the quality of attention we deserve.

this is just my 2 cents

Don't be silly, they aren't volunteers so why would they look at these forums  o:) party all the way dude....
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

falken76
Expert Consultant

falken76 said:

this is just my 2 cents

Maybe you should get some of that back and return it since they're doing such a bad job.  Why would anyone want to support a company that only rolls around in the money they made while laughing at the consumer.  If you keep it, you're just torturing yourself willingly if this is truly what you believe.

hellbringeranus
Explorer

falken76 said:

falken76 said:

this is just my 2 cents

Maybe you should get some of that back and return it since they're doing such a bad job.  Why would anyone want to support a company that only rolls around in the money they made while laughing at the consumer.  If you keep it, you're just torturing yourself willingly if this is truly what you believe.

I support them cus they have me by the balls. cheapest most convenient VR headset on the market.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee

falken76 said:

this is just my 2 cents

04x6pxb2qm2o.gif
WAAAGH!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I support them cus they have me by the balls. cheapest most convenient VR headset on the market.

So pay more to set your balls free. What's more convenient than being in control of your own balls??

hellbringeranus
Explorer

Zenbane said:

So pay more to set your balls free. What's more convenient than being in control of your own balls??

My sweaty nutsack doesnt deserve that kind of money to be set free. unless you are willing to donate master zenbane

vannagirl
Consultant

Zenbane said:

My sweaty nutsack doesnt deserve that kind of money to be set free. unless you are willing to donate master zenbane

I swear I read that as Dominate master Zenbane,

carry on  😐
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP