cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Store purchase not showing Cant install game

BioAlpha
Honored Guest
Bought Vader Immortal and it shows that i bought it in My Orders on the site in the web browser but not the oculus app installed to Windows 10 on my PC.

I tried adding it to my wish list and it wont show up there. i search it up in the store and it still doesnt show up, saying it cant find anything related to "Vader Immortal" even though in the Web Browser i just bought it. I went to settings and then Purchase history and it only shows my other purchases but still shows i bought it on the web browser. whats going on. everything else looks fine all the other purchased games are there

bfjzr2rmu8g4.png
5 REPLIES 5

Nickdbb12
Protege
Try restarting oculus, go to settings -> Beta -> Restart Oculus.

If that doesn't work, restart the PC.

If that doesn't work, re-download oculus, and when you go to run the install file, click repair.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Its not out for rift yet. So you bought it for quest?
Be good, die great !

Nickdbb12
Protege
Try going to you’re Library, filters and check hidden. If it’s not there then go to my above comment

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Since he tagged it with rift, he bought it for the wrong platform im sure. 🙂
Be good, die great !

BioAlpha
Honored Guest
been away a few days. sorry for the late reply.
More then likely did buy it for the wrong platform but it was showing up in the store on the oculus app before friday. i had to wait to get paid to buy it. i went to get it and it looked like it wasnt there anymore so i assumed it was a glitch.

the glitch was probably it was on the wrong store and they caught it and removed it off the rift store by friday. >.>

HOPEFULLY when its released for rift itll just be updated so itll just appear in my library. sent a message to the support team via support ticket so ill wait a couple of days and see what they say since they busy for RIFT S.