cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio Share not working

MetaRick0001
Protege
HI all, I am trying to get Studio share working to no avail. Have tried multiple accounts, different machines. Checked its not a firewall issue with other multiplayer experiences, seems fine. Started a party with someone in the lab, no problem. When the invite is sent, its received fine, once accepted it says Connected but then immediately says its been disconnected. Any suggestions? We have an artist coming through this week and would love to be in space with him. Thanks!
36 REPLIES 36

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Studio Share still does not work, even with 2.3. We have our best people on it, it's just quite hard to figure out unfortunately =(. I hope we can get you better news soon.

Fusionpro
Explorer
Thanks Jessica. Let me know if I can send them some drinks or something, sounds like they've been trying to crack this nut for a long time! Best of luck, we're rooting for em...

jessicazeta
Heroic Explorer
Thanks! It's hard because it takes so much time just to investigate, while also balancing time to ship actual features for parts of the app we can control. We've restarted this endeavor multiple times. Hoping we get to an answer sooner rather than later!

Anonymous
Not applicable
IT'S ALIVE!!!!  😮 😛 B) 😄
COLLABORATION IS BACK BABY!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was really afraid you were going to silently kill this feature because of lack of usage. Pheww!!

JacobF2006
Honored Guest
Are you sure? As of yesterday it quit working.

Madmonkey1980
Honored Guest
Hey Guys, really love the product, but we are desperate to get the students interacting through studio share, any idea when this feature will be fixed?

AC_MANT1S
Honored Guest
Still not working at all for me. all of my friends with vr have also tried with eachother to see if it was person specific and not 1 combinations seemed to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Excuse my previous excitement, Studio Share is still not working now that I've tested it.
They announced it as working in the update, but that was not the case.

ZHD
Honored Guest
Same for me, with 3 oculus rigs the studio share feature is not working at all. Connects then disconnects instantly. 

Oculus support advised me to get on the public test channel and retry - but of course that also did not work. Now I was asked to provide a lot of log files to re-check it.

Please, Oculus! Fix this feature!!