cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest updates are queued for download, but not downloading?

Sun-Knight-Sola
Protege

Rec Room and Virtual Desktop both have updates available and I can't seem to get the download started. It just stays queued for download. I've completely removed them and am trying to reinstall them... same deal. They're just forever queued for download. I've also tried restarting the headset with no luck either. 

Anyone else having this problem?

37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also having this problem! Seems like it's been mentioned on reddit too: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/bwxg8v/oculus_quest_updates_are_queued_for_download_but/

xellex727
Honored Guest
Is there any news on this yet? Making me super nervous that I will have to reset and lose ALL of my saves and settings!

Sun-Knight-Sola
Protege
Yeah, I also have a support ticket in for this since last night and haven't heard anything back yet. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, same issue for me, fortunately it seems to be widespread so hopefully they'll fix it soon. I had a similar issue with my Rift and after weeks of back and forth with support got the very helpful suggestion to reinstall my PC because they had no idea what was wrong. :neutral:

Sun-Knight-Sola
Protege
Reinstall Windows is a lazy solution.

drgnbear
Honored Guest
Same problem here new apps and updates. 

Str8snow
Explorer
Why has this been answered yet it’s been almost two days now?

feltrockni
Honored Guest
I'm having the same issue and it wasn't doing this earlier at the gym. I updated beat saber just fine.

Javelin396
Adventurer
i had t his issue too with the quest with bigscreen. i uninstalled the apps that werent updating, then powered down the device, and turned it back on, then reinstalled them