cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we hear about this Super thing from Nvidia?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Does anyone know when we are likely to find out what this super thing from Nvida is going to be? I read that some people thought we would find out at Computex, but that dates passed now. It's a bit fricken stupid of Nvidia doing this. All it does is make people hold off buying their graphics cards until they find out what this is.

6 REPLIES 6

Richooal
Consultant
That kind of advertising is designed specifically to rouse your interest and get you talking about the "product".

It works well doesn't it? Someone has already spread the video to the Oculus VR Forums (apparently)
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Richooal said:

That kind of advertising is designed specifically to rouse your interest and get you talking about the "product".

It works well doesn't it? Someone has already spread the video to the Oculus VR Forums (apparently)

No, what is does is prevent me from purchasing a Geforce 2080ti, because I think something Super is coming 😄
It's a bit of a daft advert if it's just to arouse interest because it's just lost them a sale until I find out what it is that's coming.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I bet it's just a "super" RTX card and it'll be 10,000 pounds and is 2 times as fast as a gtx970 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'm hoping it's a super price drop on a Geforce 2080ti.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Wildt
Consultant
Yup. SUPER competitive vs. the new AMD cards 🙂
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb