Payment method error

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried with 4 differents credits card, PayPal, please help
13 REPLIES 13

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Contact support they will help, expect a little delay due to current high demands.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

stphung
Honored Guest
I can't add a payment method either, sent in a support ticket. First day of oculus quest and all I can play are demos. 😞

cole_veritas
Explorer
We can't submit payment info either... Have tried multiple cards and PayPal. This sucks. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
The problem maybe that delivery address and your card address may be different, this is what happened in 2016 so only an idea???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, thank you for your response. The problem isn’t my direction, because it’s been the same for 15 years. I had already bought games with the same credit card and home address. I wrote to oculus service, I did everything they told me to do and nothing. They never wrote to me again 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Have you contacted PayPal? Might be a block their end ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everything is fine with my cards and my PayPal account. The problem I think is in Oculus store

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Then I would check check and check again that everything is entered correctly. Could be a single digit or letter out somewhere that you missed fella ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Believe me, I’ve tried everything in different ways, in different computers. I tried many times. It does not work . I was reading many peoples reviews and they have the same trouble as I have.