KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
1,893 REPLIES 1,893

ParadoxAnomaly
Expert Protege

Zenbane said:

Zenbane said:

• Ben Lang from RoadtoVR

• Index headphones are so good... compared to Quest and Rift S it’s like the difference between a 4:3 SDTV and a 16:9 HDTV. The floating design is also genius. You don’t even know you’re ‘wearing’ headphones.

You think everything is better than an Oculus product though, so doesn't count for much. I mean... you even think your Pimax 8K is giving you 4K per eye, despite math and science telling you otherwise!

I didn’t realise you thought I was Ben from RoadtoVR.

I knew you were quoting him. More like... Ben's Parrot.
    😛

Dont bring me into your Angry Birds fascination. 

Zenbane
    MVP
    MVP
    Dont bring me into your Angry Birds fascination.

Luciferous
    Consultant
    Just when you thought it was safe to buy a headset  😄

https://www.roadtovr.com/samsung-reportedly-release-multiple-ar-vr-products-coming-months/?fbclid=Iw...

I heard a lot good things about Samsung Odyssey+ and if they have an updated version hmmmmm

Anonymous
    Not applicable

https://www.roadtovr.com/samsung-reportedly-release-multiple-ar-vr-products-coming-months/?fbclid=Iw...

I heard a lot good things about Samsung Odyssey+ and if they have an updated version hmmmmm

I read they've recently teamed up with AMD to put Radeon tech into their mobile devices...

“AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced a multi-year strategic partnership in ultra low power, high performance mobile graphics IP based on AMD Radeon graphics technologies. As part of the partnership, Samsung will license AMD graphics IP and will focus on advanced graphics technologies and solutions that are critical for enhancing innovation across mobile applications including smartphones.”

https://venturebeat.com/2019/06/05/amd-and-samsung-a-match-made-for-mobile-gaming/

jab
    Rising Star

Zenbane said:

• Ben Lang from RoadtoVR

• Index headphones are so good... compared to Quest and Rift S it’s like the difference between a 4:3 SDTV and a 16:9 HDTV. The floating design is also genius. You don’t even know you’re ‘wearing’ headphones.

You think everything is better than an Oculus product though, so doesn't count for much. I mean... you even think your Pimax 8K is giving you 4K per eye, despite math and science telling you otherwise!

I didn’t realise you thought I was Ben from RoadtoVR.

When someone is trying to attacking the messenger instead of the message, it usually means they are running out of valid counter arguments. Or they'r just not being very nice and a trying to create drama..

Zenbane
    MVP
    MVP

jab said:
    When someone is trying to attacking the messenger instead of the message, it usually means they are running out of valid counter arguments. Or they'r just not being very nice and a trying to create drama..

Some people intentionally seek out negative messages that suit their agenda, because they have run out of valid positive contributions. Or they're just not being very nice and trying to create drama... under a second account after their first account was banned for the same behavior.
    ❤️

Luciferous
    Consultant
    Whether @ParadoxAnomaly is Atmos or not @Techy111 he has been well behaved in this thread at least. However some have constantly attacked and tried to goad him into arguments.

If you decide to ban him then that is of course up to you but until then, people should be warned for attacking him after every comment. Personally I am a great believer in redemption. 

RuneSR2
    Grand Champion

I read that like being only about GearVR, not PCVR. The info has been available for about a week and has kept me from buying GearVR for my new Samsung S10+ phone. Maybe I'll get some GearVR anyway, but I'm not happy about supporting phoneVR, so this it soooo difficult for me :#  😄  

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
    "Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Luciferous
    Consultant

RuneSR2 said:

I read that like being only about GearVR, not PCVR. The info has been available for about a week and has kept me from buying GearVR for my new Samsung S10+ phone. Maybe I'll get some GearVR anyway, but I'm not happy about supporting phoneVR, so this it soooo difficult for me :#  😄  

Yeah maybe you are right, they only launched the Plus last October, I just read this bit 'In short: Samsung has more AR/VR products coming down the pipeline.'  

However I reckon the HP Reverb is going to take a big bite out of their market share, there is certainly a demand for high spec HMD with better tracking. Can WMR support more cameras or is it fixed to just two in the software side?

Techy111
    MVP
    MVP

Whether @ParadoxAnomaly is Atmos or not @Techy111 he has been well behaved in this thread at least. However some have constantly attacked and tried to goad him into arguments.

If you decide to ban him then that is of course up to you but until then, people should be warned for attacking him after every comment. Personally I am a great believer in redemption. 

If ongoing investigations get concluded then mr atmo.....sorry paradox, will be banned immediately ok ? If he came here under a different user name and redeemed himself by apologising or whatever then that's another matter. But no.....stealth mode it is, cowardly imo
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.