Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve Index - Specifications released.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
1,893 REPLIES 1,893

Luciferous
Consultant
Either way of your personal feelings, you should either ban him or uphold the forum rules. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Thanks for the input.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Luciferous
Consultant
No offense meant Techy of course, just my opinion

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I know fella, none taken.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Whether @ParadoxAnomaly is Atmos or not @Techy111 he has been well behaved in this thread at least. However some have constantly attacked and tried to goad him into arguments.

Atmos and I recently got in to an argument on the AV Forums (in recent weeks) and he rallied to get me banned from there. I am giving him somewhat of a hard time as a way of saying "thanks!" Coupled with the fact that it is very much against the forum rules to create a new account after being banned. If he wants to post again, then he should do the proper thing and request that his Atmos account get unbanned. Instead, he is masquerading as someone else while actively refusing to admit that it is him even though we all know it at this point.

As for him being goaded... it was Atmos who started goading me when he became active with his new Account:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/670548/#Comment_670548

I know your bias hit you hard when you pre-ordered the Index, but you may want to check your facts first.

Just because you now favor his viewpoints doesn't mean he is actually being well-behaved. He is still focusing all his attention on negative Oculus rhetoric:

If you decide to ban him then that is of course up to you but until then, people should be warned for attacking him after every comment.

Again, check your facts. I only started paying attention to this "Paradox" account because he started singling me out when he became active. And my comments to him hardly qualify as an attack. If anything, you should probably have been warned several times for abandoning the actual topic and continuously making things personal.

Personally I am a great believer in redemption.

You might want to look up the definition of "redemption" before you base your belief system around it. Redemption doesn't happen under a fake identity. If Atmos wants redemption, then he should come clean. Any semblance of "good behavior" under his Paradox account is only the result of him trying to fool people in to believing it's not really him. Which is getting harder to do since he seems to be having a hard time controlling himself lately.

I'm sure he appreciates your support though. I didn't realize that pre-ordering Index came with a Pro-Atmos T-Shirt! You wear it well lol

Luciferous
Consultant
I would also say the rules should especially apply to people who have attacked been a pain in the arse to at least 4 people in this thread.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I would also say the rules should apply to people who have attached at least 4 people in this thread.

Using the word "attack" simply because you disagree with an opinion is a bit silly. But if you really feel attacked, then instead of derailing the thread, just send a PM to the Mods. There's a process for that stuff. So far, you have been the most consistent poster in this thread who derails by abandoning the topic entirely and making things personal.

Here's a good example of a personal attack you launched:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/682480/#Comment_682480

inovator
Consultant
I only want to attack people in vr fps games.

pyroth309
Visionary
This was pretty cool use of finger tracking. The dab cracked me up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ValveIndex/comments/bxkkoa/onward_index_controllers_this/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

pyroth309
Visionary