Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve Index - Specifications released.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
1,893 REPLIES 1,893

Luciferous
Consultant
It feels like it. 61 pages of it and its getting old.

inovator
Consultant
To ban or not to ban. That is the question. Wow I'm a poet and just didn't know it.

vannagirl
Consultant
Seems Atmos to me

same subtle oculus trolling in most threads not that it bothers me as some others but if I had to make a call going with 98.5% him

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Otherwise until proven or he acts in the same way, a user should be afforded the same rules as any other user.

You are basically arguing that... since Atmos won't admit it's him, that he should be given a free pass. That's hilarious.

It is particularly annoying when we are trying to discuss the index
(in the index post) and some people are constantly trying to start old
arguments.

And this is really what your main problem is. You don't like that people take a critical eye to Index because you Pre-Ordered it. Well, if everyone on this forum can accept the critical eye that is directed at Facebook, and Oculus, and "us" as Consumers on such a regular basis, then so can you. And if you don't like it, maybe go to a Valve Index Forum.

Here are some recommendations:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ValveIndex/

It feels like it. 61 pages of it and its getting old.

61 pages of opinions you don't like. And quite a few of those pages involve you getting personal instead of sticking to the topic. Which is getting old.

Use the Ignore function instead of making things personal. As often as you keep making things personal, it really just sounds like this Thread should probably get locked.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should be given Mod Powahs, I'd suit ALL of you dodgy fuckers out.

Atmos' ban on the AV forums has been over for a while, he's just sulking over there at the moment so hasn't been posting. It's actually a pleasant place to be at the moment. Won't be long before he gets banned from here again and he returns there, then he'll get banned from there again then return here AGAIN with a fourth account.

Personally I think he should just get out more, maybe if the Index is a decent headset he'll be too busy in VR to post on forums..?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ok all peoples within this thread including me, let's keep this on track as per the title and keep it that way or I will close it k?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

ParadoxAnomaly
Expert Protege
vu2vel4ey6yn.png

Luciferous
Consultant
oh my god when did you order?

pyroth309
Visionary
I got one too. 

Luciferous
Consultant
Shipping in 3-4 days? ?