cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Apps to Quest

ghelmaron.swift
Honored Guest
Hello. I recently started using the Oculus Quest and I received an email from Oculus that stated, "An app you own for Oculus Rift is free for you to add to your Oculus
Quest. Add it to your Quest library now, or find it in the Oculus Store to install
for free at any time." and it references the Wander App. Now, I don't have a Rift, but I have purchased the Wander app for my Oculus Go. Is there a way to add Wander to my Quest library at no cost? I tried looking around the website and even the in-VR store and cannot determine how.
2 REPLIES 2

NugTheNugget
Explorer
This happened to me with Robo recall and as long as you already using the same oculus account you just click on the game with your controller and the price will be free

StormyDoesVR
Heroic Explorer
Yeah, it only works for certain games since the developer has to enable cross-buying, but you should be able to just download it right away. >w<
------------------------------
PC specs - GTX 1070 (MSI AERO); 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3; intel i5-4590, MSI motherboard (don't remember but it was a combo deal) and an EVGA Supernova 750W semi-modular.