cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past Ship Date, no notification on shipment?

JogmotherJukem
Honored Guest
I ordered the Oculus Quest two weeks ago, with the ship date being June 10th. It’s the 11th, and I haven’t gotten any notification on either a delay or shipping details. Has anyone else had an issue like this, or am I just missing something. 
5 REPLIES 5

nalex66
MVP
MVP
If you ordered while logged in to your account, you can log in at Oculus.com, click the drop-down at the top right corner of the page, and click My Orders. Click on your order on the page that opens to see its current status. Sometimes the shipping email is a bit late going out, but the order page will show your tracking number if it has been generated.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

JogmotherJukem
Honored Guest
It says "TBA when your order ships," but the date still says "Ships by June 10th."

JJGeltown
Honored Guest
I have also had this issue. And no one will give me an answer. Mine says "Ships by June 7th" and still says TBD. I've talked to someone 3 times on the oculus support chat and no one can give a straight answer. something is messed up on their end

JJGeltown
Honored Guest
They just cancelled my order this morning with no explanation. 

xSTONEMANx
Expert Protege
Just order one from Amazon if you have prime you get it in 2 days then you have a 30 day return window.