cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mod: Nalex66

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Hey all - Just wanted to let you all know that we have someone new joining the volunteer mod team on the forums: @nalex66! Nalex has been an active and helpful community member around here for some time, so we asked him to help us keep an eye on things. We're excited to have him helping out, so please give him a warm welcome and be nice to each other to help make his job easier!  😛
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well as a new Mod I think you should take a look into what the FUCK has happened to my Forum Admin status since cyber left his job at Oculus.

I was expecting to take over straightaway but I STILL haven't heard ANYTHING!!!!!!

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
...Time to write another letter @snowdog ! 

https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
ch4o2kg4127k.gif
WAAAGH!

vannagirl
Consultant

Techy111 said:

Adios senorita 😉 you would probably stop talking to me if you knew where I was born @vannagirl lol the clue is a big rock with some monkeys on it !!!! And no, you can't have it back lol 

Ha

i know where you mean but way off, a diff continent by some few thousand miles 😐
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Spanish speaking.....narrows it down  :pensive:
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RattyUK
Trustee

Techy111 said:

Spanish speaking.....narrows it down  :pensive:

I was thinking South America... 
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

1 vote here for a female mod.

Any volunteers???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Christ on a bike, don't give @vannagirlany ideas, she'll ban me AND THEN run me over 😮 😄

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I was thinking Faulkland Islands.
WAAAGH!

sraura
Heroic Explorer

RattyUK said:

Bummer, another mod I've got to be nice to.... :#

Naa... not really. You can always put your Oculus on and browse this forum in virtual reality. Stuff what happens there isn't really happening...

Besides zombies can't see you when you got your HMD on - gr8 way to hide from them.