cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display won't turn on

zsperske
Sightseer
I reached the the "Set your view in VR" step. I could hear music through the headphones but there was no image on the screen. I hit the center button on the remote until the setup said I was complete but when I tried to start oculus home or lucky's tale after downloading, the screen was still blank and the window which appeared on my desktop was blank too. I've attached the logs.
13 REPLIES 13

zsperske
Sightseer
What a sh!t show...

cybereality
Grand Champion
It may be the the headset connection isn't in all the way. Can you pull off the facial foam bracket and re-plug the cable on the top left of the headset?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

oOunknownuserOo
Expert Protege

It may be the the headset connection isn't in all the way. Can you pull off the facial foam and re-plug the cable on the top left of the headset?

If the headset isn't in all the way,  why would the Oculus Home show the device is properly connected then?

Michael_3902
Honored Guest
Ok so ive already had it running on another computer and played games on it before but I had to get a new computer that should be the same power if not better, and now the oculus doesn't work but the little orange light turns on and the sensor is tracking it. Im stuck on the part where it tells me to adjust the lens slider and continue it in VR but I cant...