cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I submit a complaint?

Osera
Explorer
I've had the worst customer service experience with Oculus's customer service. I've been working on this issue since May 24 and still no resolution! How do I file a complaint against this representative that has not at all been helpful. It's been a very frustrating last 18 days.

I'd like to add that in the past, Oculus's customer service has always been good, helpful and timely. However, this specific person I'm now dealing with is absolutely not providing the type of service I've come to expect.
26 REPLIES 26

Osera
Explorer
24 days and no resolution. Where can I submit a complaint? I can not seem to find this answer anywhere.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I guess contact customer service...... (ducks)
WAAAGH!

Osera
Explorer
Worst customer service ever. I returned the Oculus Rift S (they received it back/delivered over a week ago), and it's been 5 days with NO E-MAIL RESPONSE, and no one can tell me when they will ship my replacement. Over a month now of troubleshooting, and trying to get a replacement Rift S. This has been the worst customer service experience ever. TERRIBLE. And there is nothing you can do besides trying to wait for someone to reply to an e-mail. Sooooo frustrating!

riot_house
Honored Guest
I have placed an order 10 days ago and was sent a ups tracking number. After waiting I contacted ups and they informed me that this company hasn’t sent it out yet.  All that was done was printed label.  What’s the worst part is you can’t g t a hold of a live person and I’ll I received back is a nonsense email. 

kojack
MVP
MVP

What’s the worst part is you can’t g t a hold of a live person

If you go here: https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new there is a button in the bottom right that takes you to live chat with a support person.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Cocopenut
Protege
Ok Karen.  https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. go to that link and talk in a live chat.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have any of you actually tried using the live chat though? Its pointless. If you already have a ticket open all they tell you is to just wait for your support tech to respond. They say they can't help with an open ticket and they have no way of contacting your support tech either. If you don't have a ticket open all they do is tell you to open one.

I know plenty of people have had positive experiences with Oculus' support but my 4 month old still open ticket has convinced me that they absolutely have the worst support system in the industry.

dan.m.griffiths
Explorer
I am in the exact same position, just stuck waiting for support, already waited a month with 1 email saying that the replacement will only take 3-5 days.  

Chasrrr
Honored Guest
Terrible customer support.  I am stuck in the process.  I send support an email, they reply back with several steps for me to take with no success.  I send another email, within a couple of days I get another email with more steps to take with no success.  I send another email, and so on, and so on.  I feel like I am just being pushed off until I give up.