cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal - What time will it be released on Oculus Store today for Rift?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Hey guys, I'm so excited to play this today on Rift. Anyone got any idea what time it's going to be added to store?

I just checked and it's still not showing?

I read we get 45 minutes narrative gameplay and 3 hours of Lightsaber gameplay in the dojo wave shooter game mode.

Apparently as you progress through each wave you unlock crystals for new Lightsabers, that's what I read anyways.

Anybody else excited to play this today?  😄
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
OMG IT'S RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

jackeyhung1010
Honored Guest
i want to know too...can't wait to play this...

I'm going to guess at 10pm PST (6am BST), so tomorrow for us UK folks but I could be completely wrong.

I'm interested to see how the graphics compare to Quest which is already pretty good.

roblaplante29
Honored Guest
+1

desius86
Honored Guest
Ummm...  isn’t today 6/20?  Maybe I need to get my butt out of this bed and actually boot my rift vr system and not depend on the rift app, but..

where is Vader Immortal?

how do us OG backers buy and play this game?

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I keep refreshing the page mate, once every hour!  😐

King-Cramhole
Explorer
Curious why the game isn't listed anywhere for Rift even as a "coming soon" title. Are we certain it's releasing for Rift today 100%? 

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Thats what Road to VR said. 

It's not just this game that isn't listed under "Coming Soon" either, it's also other games like Stormland and Asgard's Wrath, I think Oculus do a bad job of keeping their website updated these days.

CobraFilms
Honored Guest
I don't see anywhere on their website that suggests this game will be available for Rift.

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
Nothing yet, still waiting!  

For those who want to see where it says it's coming, here's one source

https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/vader-immortal-hits-oculus-rift-june-2019-1203241099/