cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decent rechargeable batteries for Touch Controllers?

enigma01
Trustee
I want to get some decent rechargeable batteries for my Touch controllers. Any suggestions on what other people are using would be appreciated. 
16 REPLIES 16

lensmandave
Superstar
Sanyo eneloop. 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

LZoltowski
Champion

Sanyo eneloop. 🙂

They are made by Panasonic 🙂 And yes Eneloop pros are the best around.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

enigma01
Trustee
Thanks! Are they now Panasonic Eneloop? Didn’t Panasonic acquire Sanyo a few years ago? Are the Panasonic’s are just as good?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078SL38JP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

lensmandave
Superstar

enigma01 said:

Thanks! Are they now Panasonic Eneloop? Didn’t Panasonic acquire Sanyo a few years ago? Are the Panasonic’s are just as good?

Ahh yes, just shows how good they are, 'cos all mine have Sanyo printed on them and they are still going strong after hard use over many years 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

enigma01
Trustee
So I just received my new Panasonic Eneloop Pros and have been charging them... they get seriously hot! Is this normal? 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
No they should just get warm to touch. Switch off and ask the supplier of the charger.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

enigma01
Trustee

Techy111 said:

No they should just get warm to touch. Switch off and ask the supplier of the charger.

I got them with the Panasonic charger which is supposed to have an overheat cut-out and also scans the battery condition before charging etc. They didn’t feel warm to me though, they felt hot... like uncomfortable to touch hot.