cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus app repair will not complete

YeetyBoiiiii
Honored Guest
I've been having trouble with my rift recently, so I decided to uninstall Oculus and reinstall it. After waiting hours and hours for it to install, the installation always gets stuck at 99% complete. I restarted the installation 4 more times and it didn't need to install anything but I had the same error, it would not finish installing.
9 REPLIES 9

carrafede
Honored Guest
i have the same problem.. my rift s sop working 2 days ago, the led is always orange, i tried to repair and reinstal the oculus suite, but it is always at 99%

andrewten
Explorer
same here, mine is stuck on the installing screen

Seppel23FCB
Honored Guest
Same Problem, i hope there will be a solution soon!

LILxJACKAL
Explorer
same problem . Been down since 6/13

ObiWanJacobi_OW
Honored Guest
ive had the same problem with no luck in fixing. has anyone file a support case?

f1iceman07
Explorer
Same here

KrunchyBatman
Honored Guest
same herer

xSTONEMANx
Expert Protege
Just had this same issue on one of my PC's I uninstalled Oculus and everything Oculus in all folders "Program Files" "ProgramFilesx86"reinstalled everything is back to normal. 

LILxJACKAL
Explorer
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/c24aq2/fix_for_the_137_138_install_freezing/

Here you go guys ! this worked for me . I've been losing my mind since last Thursday , repairing did nothing . Always stuck at 99% did every possible work around but this actually worked. If this works share this with everyone who's stuck on 99%.