cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dirt rally 2.0 vr

f1iceman07
Explorer
Any ideas what is actually happening with the vr update, its gotta be close now.
I can not fi d one thing about apart from months ago just realised in the summer.
Someone must no something.

52 REPLIES 52

Rosgillies
Adventurer
I`m waiting for this too.

f1iceman07
Explorer
It's annoying not having any idea what's going on it has just gone very quiet and I can mot find any info anywhere.
The thing is ita not even in the news so I am starting to think it's not actually coming.
About time we had the update news.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Cool, I didn't know about this. I can't wait.

‘DiRT Rally 2.0’ is Getting VR Support After All, Coming to Rift This Summer

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
People who like sims use VR a lot more now and I think any dev making a sim would be silly not to include VR. Here's looking at you CodeMasters with your F1 racing sim, it's about time you included VR in that too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah and then there's Star Citizen if that ever makes VR. Even Elite:Dangerous has not fixed their bug of make 75% Tilt Axis to enable typing in the System Name to click and follow it. We even use the great DASH Keyboard to Pin and type in it. Touch can be used but won't toggle anything in the cockpit. So lacking in VR really.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

RedRizla said:

People who like sims use VR a lot more now and I think any dev making a sim would be silly not to include VR. Here's looking at you CodeMasters with your F1 racing sim, it's about time you included VR in that too.

What about Forza Horizons 4? Microsoft has totally ignored VR in terms of software. I'm hoping the new Microsoft Flight Simulator will be different but I doubt it. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Deh_
Protege
I'm still waiting on this, I hope we get it soon!

DocDidoc
Honored Guest
Tapez votre commentairehello or good evening all as you wait for the DLC VR to buy rally right 2 I owns its Playstation version of the 1 a marvel in virtual reality vividly the DLC for the 2 proculus proposed this weekend an exceptional offer on drit rally 1 oror platform  oculus we wait for drit rally 2 as a person said above the simulator players switched to VR instead of their small screen so a simulation of VR for total immersion