cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeatSaber "Imagine Dragons DLC" - Sound is bad (Distorted) on half the tracks on Oculus Quest

JohSm67
Rising Star
Hi,

Any one experience that the Oculus Quest audio is bad on the new Imagine Dragons DLC package for Beat Saber?

Dosn't matter if volume is turned down (lowered)
Did try both with the Oculus In-Ear Headphones for the Quest and without any headphones!

Half of the tracks (5) sounds really bad, bass sound is really distorted....
Other soundtracks play great and I have not experienced bad sound on other apps yet!

Any one else with the same problem?

/J
JohSm
14 REPLIES 14

FlakMagnet
Adventurer

JohSm67 said:

Ok and did you use it on the Oculus Quest? Another user has reported the same issue as I got with it! Maybe we then will need to RMA the Oculus Quest’s! However other songs sounds ok so it dosn’t make sense...

Yes, this was on the Quest.

sparky5858
Honored Guest
Hi, I'm new to this. I just tried beat saber at a friends and I am hooked hooked hooked! Need one! Having said that, I'm trying to research. My question is if I can download my own songs to it? or do we buy playlists from quest? How does this work... 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm new to this. I just tried beat saber at a friends and I am hooked hooked hooked! Need one! Having said that, I'm trying to research. My question is if I can download my own songs to it? or do we buy playlists from quest? How does this work... 🙂

You can buy more playlist or Search the other threads for side loading songs. there are lots of instructions on those pages.

sparky5858
Honored Guest

Dizzy1007 said:

You can buy more playlist or Search the other threads for side loading songs. there are lots of instructions on those pages.

Thanks Dizzy1007, apparently my friend said I don't want to wifi from my phone, too many issues. I should purchase a PC and hardwire like him. He has an amazing set-up. no problems and he adds songs himself.... From reading through the posts I think he's right about the wifi and other related problems. But yes, thanks dizzy, I'm getting alot of great info in helping me figure out what is best for me to invest in. 🙂

IreneC74
Honored Guest

Hi JohSm67, 

I don't have this issue with the imagine dragons pack, only with one Billie Eilish song! How did you fix your problem?