cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOUTUBE goes all Politically Correct to control it's Creators. Freedom removed!

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's got so bad that even these highly popular Creators are complaining. It's becoming a failure. I've only tried once at a Channel and it too got blocked because all I did was create it with a 2nd Google Account which is a Ban! Same as happened to me on the Frontier Forum just to gain access to give help and get help in playing their game.
Facebook has come close to the same over-power of posts yet they do nothing about real threats!
It's all about jobs these people take to abuse their powers. If we have our freedom removed it brings forward an uprising by the people.
People needed YouTube and Facebook to make a Living and now it has become a mafia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuE0wfjzf0
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
As said there's no discussion to what you do here when using attacks. It isn't a game which you see this to be.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MAC_MAN86 said:

As said there's no discussion to what you do here when using attacks.

Anytime you get a response you don't like you call it an attack. Very spammy. Don't forget, you began attacks first when you said this:
You are weird. There's no discussing what you twist.

I'm just replying, Sunshine.

It isn't a game which you see this to be.

This forum isn't a toilet, which you see this to be.

Anonymous
Not applicable
RULE THE UNIVERSE SUNSHINE 😉

Techy111
MVP
MVP
This has gone its course thank you. Mac anymore nonsense inflammatory posts and I'll shut every single one of your threads in the future. Any problems then contact support.
I see zero personal attacks here what so ever but I do see a lot of drivel.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.