RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Rogan looks really awesome - launches July 5 in the Oculus Store and on Steam:

https://youtu.be/WgTvbaSPw1s

Available on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/966560/ROGAN_The_Thief_in_the_Castle/

and the Oculus Store:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1668330116583564/

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

34 REPLIES 34

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Screenshots, click to enlarge:

1d990ypo1p2l.jpg
n7nzq9blhlvq.jpg
rn3cffdguruc.jpg
cf5pwb22okw1.jpg
0gdzyvohf1yy.jpg
q2cmp1b4g40z.jpg

Game supports Index, recommended hardware specs, seems to need a beefy cpu much like Lone Echo:

RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K equivalent or greater
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD equivalent or greater
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 10 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: VR Headset required, 2x USB 3.0 ports
STORY
Blackstone is a castle built for battles located in a remote area of the kingdom. Lord Conrad of Castle Blackstone was once a lionhearted knight, but is now old and sick. 

One night, Conrad was found dead in his study. And it appears that he was murdered. Knight Victoria, known as one of the lord’s most trusted confidants, is suspected to be the culprit. Witnesses saw her running out of his room covered in blood. 

Victoria flees. And of course, Castle Blackstone is on high alert. Everyone is searching for the knight that murdered Lord Conrad and fled. 

It so happens that a thief has also sneaked into the castle. His name is Rogan. By chance, Victoria runs into Rogan during her escape.

Victoria realizes that this thief is her only hope to clear her name. Believing in her innocence, Rogan decides to help Victoria find evidence of the real murderer in Castle Blackstone. 

Will Rogan be able to help her clear her name? 
Who really murdered Conrad? 

Hold your breath until the end. You may be in for a surprise.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

MowTin
Expert Trustee
Wow, July 5th? So soon. Awesome. It looks too good to be true in screenshots and video. I guess we'll soon see. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

pyroth309
Visionary
It's been on my wishlist for a long time so I might as well take advantage of the sale as I was going to pick it up regardless. =P

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Looks amazing.
But Vader first!
WAAAGH!

R3df0x_Qc
Explorer
On Oculus, the promotion is only 21% why?

Steam 45.49$ -33% = 30.48$ CAD

Oculus 45.99$ -21% = 35.93$ CAD

I will buy my future games on Steam ...

saami81
Rising Star

R3df0x_Qc said:

On Oculus, the promotion is only 21% why?

Steam 45.49$ -33% = 30.48$ CAD

Oculus 45.99$ -21% = 35.93$ CAD

I will buy my future games on Steam ...

For european users €39.99 -40% = €23.84 in Oculus store.
                                 €33.99 -33% = €22.77 in Steam store.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Victoria looks rather cool, hopefully once you clear her name you can... invite her out for dinner at the thieves guild. At least playing as Rogan you get to see more of her. Looks fun, but not really steeped in realism with that guard radio chatter. There isn't even an Assassin's Creed like reason for that as far as I can tell. Weird game. 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
My big problem is Steam or Oculus. Oculus probably brings best performance, but then I lose native Index support. Not easy...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

RuneSR2 said:

My big problem is Steam or Oculus. Oculus probably brings best performance, but then I lose native Index support. Not easy...

I don't think that "native index support" is a real thing, bruh!

Anywho, this title looks fun. But I think I'm going to wait to hear community reviews. I saw the Trailer a few times, and it seems that this title will either be really fun... or such really bad. Can't tell which just yet!