cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam Summer sale on

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Just thought I'd let you know if anyone is interested and missed it. I've just purchased Frost Punk, it's not a VR game but one I've being waiting to play it for sometime. Some VR games like Project Cars 2 are on sale though etc.

9 REPLIES 9

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yeah, I'm considering grabbing Rage 2 now that it's 33% off, but I'm not in much of a flat-gaming mood lately.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@nalex66 - I saw that Borderlands is on sale, but are they adding VR to that or is the PC -VR version that's coming a new version?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I don't know what their plan is for PC, but it's a separate game on PS4. I wouldn't go out and buy it without confirmation about whether VR mode will be an add-on, but then again, I already own Borderlands 2.

No Man's Sky, on the other hand, is confirmed to be getting a VR mode added to the base game (some time this summer), so if you don't already own it, that might be one to grab at 50% off in the Steam sale.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Already got No Mans Sky at discount a few weeks ago. Cant wait to play that in VR and just hope it's not a let down. I'm quite enjoying 2D games again with my new Samsung Qled 55 inch television and games like XCom 2 and Frost Punk look great in 2D.

bauuubass
Explorer
I think you will not regret getting Frostpunk 😄 been playing it for a while, the game is brutal but very interesting

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I Just looked at a YouTube beginners guide last night. I'm definitely going to enjoy this type of game for sure. Before I looked at the beginners guide the people sent me packing into the snow in the first 20 mins of the game. I didn't build them tents to live in and just expected they would get coal and sleep in the snow 😄

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Frost punk is rough so many choices to go wrong.
People will die!

WAAAGH!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Morgrum said:

Frost punk is rough so many choices to go wrong.
People will die!

They will if you leave them to sleep in the snow like I did that's for sure 😄

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
Yea nekkid and huddeling for warmth only goes so far.
WAAAGH!