cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install apps. Persistent Download Failed Error

Prophett
Protege
I just picked up the Oculus Go and while setup went fine and I was able to link it to my existing Oculus account, I am unable to install any apps.  The download initializes, queues and then fails.  I then get a pop that says "Download Failed".  This has happened with every app that I have tried to download.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is there a fix? 
12 REPLIES 12

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, we're aware of the issue and are working on fixing it now. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Prophett
Protege
Oh great.  I thought it was just me.  I'll just sit tight then.  Thanks for the head's up.

ThatsRichApps
Honored Guest
just got mine today.  also having the same issue

egjernes
Honored Guest
Me too, any thoughts on when this will be fixed?

cybereality
Grand Champion
The issue has been resolved. Please try again now.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

DAMANTrenton
Honored Guest
ok, the oculus store will not let me download anything without saying "download failed" I need help on what is happening rn and i have only had the go for 1 full day and it is glitching already

virtuulz
Explorer
Same failures for me with my Rift.

ColBraddock
Explorer
Can't download Apps from the Store

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I reported the error and they are working in it now.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.