cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to get through to support, please be patient while I try to find out the problem.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

91 REPLIES 91

Kaijaxzen
Honored Guest

theVRmang said:

Rift S delivered yesterday now can’t download any of my software! Come on mang!  Also joining PTC downloads 1.38 and backing out downloads 1.39 and gets stuck.  Talk about friction.  I wasted 7 hours of my life and have to reinstall everything on my PC because I thought it was something I was doing wrong.  

Same here, got my rift s this morning and can't even install the Oculus Setup.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
So further info for you all. Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and Oculus servers ALL are having problems worldwide at this time.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

hopper1111
Honored Guest
Just buy Space Junkies and download failed. Hm, hope they will fix this asap. 

lignix
Explorer
It's been 1 hour that I try everything, and nothing better, please !

DoctorRyuu
Honored Guest
Well I was fine yesterday. Saw the amazing sell on a cybernetic and seeking Dawn together. And that's when I noticed things were all wrong. Couldn't download anything. Tried reinstalling the Oculus app and that failed. System restore that I had been putting off anyways. And still nothing. Come here and find out it's probably some crazy kid sitting in his basement doing the ole ddos thing to multiple server systems. At least I got over the procrastination and did my system restore. Silver lining. LMAO

RiftmasterTV
Explorer
Has Facebook/Oculus given an ETA on a fix yet?

lignix
Explorer
please give us news ! >_<

hellbringeranus
Explorer
Still the same atm nothing much happening

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Still no news or time frame folks 😞

watt8869
Honored Guest
Very upset so much money spent and now cant use. Needs to be some kind of compensation for the loyal customers.  Or could always just get me a HTC and be done with oculus and the crap