cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to get through to support, please be patient while I try to find out the problem.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

91 REPLIES 91

Worlok
Honored Guest
Same here only had it 2 days now cant dl any software.. but thank god for steam games they work a treat

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It's not Oculus fault mate, quite a few big providers are having problems.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Alplaxos
Honored Guest
Same problem i've got my Quest yesterday 😞

GetchaPull80
Explorer

Techy111 said:

So further info for you all. Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and Oculus servers ALL are having problems worldwide at this time.

I knew it. Thanks for keeping us updated Techy.

OlindaPE
Honored Guest
It would be nice for Oculus to post and keep people informed. Very frustrating having something new and not be able to actually use it to its full potential. And of course the outcome will be sorry for the inconvenience and thank you with no compensation at all. But of course it lets you still pay and buy the games. Just not download them. I hope this is not a common problem. 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It's a rarity, it's not just Oculus suffering at the mo, it's a worldwide issue with others

Anonymous
Not applicable

Techy111 said:

It's a rarity, it's not just Oculus suffering at the mo, it's a worldwide issue with others

Are all those different programs and servers connected in some way o wise Techy111 O_o?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Maybe......maybe not  :# lol

ClassicGOD
Protege
Year 2029. Everyone plays, works, lives, makes love in VR. People eat protean blocks that VR systems are telling them taste like steak, chicken, candy. One day Facebook servers go down.... horror movie by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro "Blackout 2: The day the gear went dark" (and the funny thing is the original blackout was on 07.03 and it's 03.07 where I live now)
The advent of computers and the subsequent accumulation of incalculable data has given rise to a new system of memory and thought, parallel to your own. Humanity has underestimated the consequences of computerization.

Anonymous
Not applicable
but it is weird that the problem takes so long to be fixed because it literally effects every person who has WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram... and to be honest nearly every person has at least one of these Apps xD