cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to get through to support, please be patient while I try to find out the problem.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

91 REPLIES 91

Flimsynoodle
Honored Guest
Good to know that this isn't just on my end xD. Now that i know they're having issues i can actually breathe i thought it was on my end.. i was about to freak tf out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
at first I thought the same xD

MSUnman
Honored Guest
It would be nice if they had a announcement on the oculus Quest main page or if they told you in the headset that the servers were down. Instead it appears like their is something wrong with the headset.  So frustrating, just got yesterday, bought 65 dollars worth of games and cant play them currently.  Glad to find out though its a facebook issue and I wont have to return my quest.

watt8869
Honored Guest
Watched new Pet Semetary while I wait it was good some nice twists lol?

theVRmang
Explorer
It’s everything.  Everything is broken.  Even my heart.

theVRmang
Explorer
Look in the pudding there’s proof

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I hope they get it fixed soon, I just bought Accounting+ on the Quest and I'd love to play it tonight.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Piotr40
Explorer
I deinstalled my oculus software and tried to download the setup software! Answer is: Ups, This side doesn't exsist.
So I can't use my old Rift anymore!

Dryair
Honored Guest

Piotr40 said:

I deinstalled my oculus software and tried to download the setup software! Answer is: Ups, This side doesn't exsist.
So I can't use my old Rift anymore!

Same here..... 😞

paulo1410
Explorer
I spent 3 hour updrading everything on my pc before notice the server problem