cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to get through to support, please be patient while I try to find out the problem.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

91 REPLIES 91

Chipmandude
Honored Guest

paulo1410 said:

I spent 3 hour updrading everything on my pc before notice the server problem

I FEEL THIS, i spent the same amount of time looking for a solution.

dodgydave73
Honored Guest
Yep same as you guys, had the rift for a few days and struggled getting it setup as the USB had came unplugged by about a millimetre from the headset and wasn't being seen. Last night sat down and noticed this so finished all the setup downloaded a few games and was impressed, however today when I used it found that it wasn't working after making purchases from the APP on the way into work, the games had synced to my library and looked downloaded but when I hit download it seems to download really quick and returns and error message of cannot install game (title). Absolutely convinced it was me in some way removed all the software for a fresh install, rolled Windows back, deleted all data left behind in the %appdata% folder, downloaded the software again and setup to now find I have no games I can download and the 4 I did have are obviously gone. Kind of frustrating I hope it gets fixed soon as was really looking forward to having some VR time.

lignix
Explorer
Techy111, tommorow will it be fixed ?

Thomas_Carlsen
Honored Guest
I reset my whole pc thinking it would solve the problem, but then I check here and get annoyed reset for no reason, now I have 40 games to reinstall #wishmeluck

RapFab
Honored Guest

lignix said:

Techy111, tommorow will it be fixed ?

Yes, would be very useful to know. I just got my quest today and I was so happy to finally play VR. Then I saw the problem and thought it would only be by my Quest. So I tried one hour or even more to solve it. Also, I sadly Reset the Quest so know I only got the Browser. So I really hope it will get fixed as soon as possible. Would be very interested in more News about the Problem.

theVRmang
Explorer

paulo1410 said:

I spent 3 hour updrading everything on my pc before notice the server problem

I FEEL THIS, i spent the same amount of time looking for a solution.

I spent 7 hours before realizing it wasn’t my fault 

theVRmang
Explorer

I reset my whole pc thinking it would solve the problem, but then I check here and get annoyed reset for no reason, now I have 40 games to reinstall #wishmeluck

I’m in the same boat buddy.  It’s ridiculous 

JohSm67
Rising Star
Aaarg waiting and waiting on my 3 new purchases and updates for the Quest!
I wonder if FB was hacked on a global basis by some State on July the 4’th...

Anyway cross my fingers I will be able to download stuff this day, but likely not!
JohSm

TryHard_Heroes
Explorer
So I was worried that the OculusSetup.exe was just not working due to something on my end, it seems it's happening to everyone which is a relief, but kind of a bummer. I purchased the rift S to replace my CV1 so beforehand I uninstalled everything to have a clean install and this is kind of disheartening. How much longer do we think this issue will continue for?

ItsNrdy
Sightseer
I'm trying to do a fresh install of Oculus home and it keeps saying to check your connection what do I don't know if I broke my stuff