ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE? - Page 2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Comments

• Kuro_YTKuro_YT Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    at first I thought the same xD

• MSUnmanMSUnman Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It would be nice if they had a announcement on the oculus Quest main page or if they told you in the headset that the servers were down. Instead it appears like their is something wrong with the headset.  So frustrating, just got yesterday, bought 65 dollars worth of games and cant play them currently.  Glad to find out though its a facebook issue and I wont have to return my quest.
  • watt8869watt8869 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Watched new Pet Semetary while I wait it was good some nice twists lol😂
  • theVRmangtheVRmang Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    It’s everything.  Everything is broken.  Even my heart.
    NerveGear
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,582 Volunteer Moderator
    I hope they get it fixed soon, I just bought Accounting+ on the Quest and I'd love to play it tonight.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • Piotr40Piotr40 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I deinstalled my oculus software and tried to download the setup software! Answer is: Ups, This side doesn't exsist.
    So I can't use my old Rift anymore!
  • DryairDryair Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Piotr40 said:
    I deinstalled my oculus software and tried to download the setup software! Answer is: Ups, This side doesn't exsist.
    So I can't use my old Rift anymore!
    Same here..... :(
  • paulo1410paulo1410 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    I spent 3 hour updrading everything on my pc before notice the server problem
  • ChipmandudeChipmandude Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    paulo1410 said:
    I FEEL THIS, i spent the same amount of time looking for a solution.
  • dodgydave73dodgydave73 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Yep same as you guys, had the rift for a few days and struggled getting it setup as the USB had came unplugged by about a millimetre from the headset and wasn't being seen. Last night sat down and noticed this so finished all the setup downloaded a few games and was impressed, however today when I used it found that it wasn't working after making purchases from the APP on the way into work, the games had synced to my library and looked downloaded but when I hit download it seems to download really quick and returns and error message of cannot install game (title). Absolutely convinced it was me in some way removed all the software for a fresh install, rolled Windows back, deleted all data left behind in the %appdata% folder, downloaded the software again and setup to now find I have no games I can download and the 4 I did have are obviously gone. Kind of frustrating I hope it gets fixed soon as was really looking forward to having some VR time.
  • lignixlignix Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Techy111, tommorow will it be fixed ?
  • Thomas_CarlsenThomas_Carlsen Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited July 3
    I reset my whole pc thinking it would solve the problem, but then I check here and get annoyed reset for no reason, now I have 40 games to reinstall #wishmeluck

• RapFabRapFab Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    lignix said:
    Techy111, tommorow will it be fixed ?
    Yes, would be very useful to know. I just got my quest today and I was so happy to finally play VR. Then I saw the problem and thought it would only be by my Quest. So I tried one hour or even more to solve it. Also, I sadly Reset the Quest so know I only got the Browser. So I really hope it will get fixed as soon as possible. Would be very interested in more News about the Problem.
    NerveGear
    paulo1410 said:
    I FEEL THIS, i spent the same amount of time looking for a solution.
    I spent 7 hours before realizing it wasn’t my fault 
    NerveGear
    I reset my whole pc thinking it would solve the problem, but then I check here and get annoyed reset for no reason, now I have 40 games to reinstall #wishmeluck

I’m in the same boat buddy.  It’s ridiculous 
  • JohSm67JohSm67 Posts: 159
    Art3mis
    Aaarg waiting and waiting on my 3 new purchases and updates for the Quest!
    I wonder if FB was hacked on a global basis by some State on July the 4’th...

Anyway cross my fingers I will be able to download stuff this day, but likely not!
  • TryHard_HeroesTryHard_Heroes Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    So I was worried that the OculusSetup.exe was just not working due to something on my end, it seems it's happening to everyone which is a relief, but kind of a bummer. I purchased the rift S to replace my CV1 so beforehand I uninstalled everything to have a clean install and this is kind of disheartening. How much longer do we think this issue will continue for?
  • ItsNrdyItsNrdy Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I'm trying to do a fresh install of Oculus home and it keeps saying to check your connection what do I don't know if I broke my stuff
    NerveGear
    ItsNrdy said:
    I'm trying to do a fresh install of Oculus home and it keeps saying to check your connection what do I don't know if I broke my stuff

It also stops at 7.24 out of 7.27 and stays there until it says the error message
    NerveGear
    ItsNrdy said:
    ItsNrdy said:

It also stops at 7.24 out of 7.27 and stays there until it says the error message

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,245 Volunteer Moderator
    Facebook (Oculus) are having server issues. They are working on it.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• VjuRVjuR Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    same on my Oculus quest after trying to install custom beat saber songs

• TryHard_HeroesTryHard_Heroes Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    ItsNrdy said:
    Yeah it's an issue on their end, so it's just a waiting game at the moment.
  • SirMarshallSirMarshall Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Same problem with my Quest.  Just purchased Sports Scramble but i cannot download the game....and nothing else.
    There is another problem.. under "storage manager" some games have no icons.

• Kyler6255Kyler6255 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Ive been having the no icon problem for a while too
  • Chris_StaceyChris_Stacey Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Funny how - despite "servers being down" - payments seem to be getting taken by their store. Perhaps ONE email to users explaining the situation?! You know, those customers who've spent millions of dollars collectively on their products... 🤬
  • FugakuFugaku Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    theVRmang said:
    Look in the pudding there’s proof
    Exactly the same
  • Kyler6255Kyler6255 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    They tweeted about it a couple hours ago. I'd keep an eye on their twitter
  • SirMarshallSirMarshall Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Kyler6255 said:
    Ive been having the no icon problem for a while too
    Ah, thank you! No games download, no icons ... I thought that the factory reset was inevitable.,fortunately, I entered the forum before doing stupid things. :relaxed:
This discussion has been closed.