cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm trying to get through to support, please be patient while I try to find out the problem.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

91 REPLIES 91

SirMarshall
Protege

Kyler6255 said:

Ive been having the no icon problem for a while too

Ah, thank you! No games download, no icons ... I thought that the factory reset was inevitable.,fortunately, I entered the forum before doing stupid things. :relaxed:

Evandawdy1
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Ok all, just spoke to support with reference to this problem, they are aware and working on it. Hopefully won't be too long 😉

Evandawdy1
Honored Guest
i can’t download the oculus setup, is this part of the problem 

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Ok all, just spoke to support with reference to this problem, they are aware and working on it. Hopefully won't be too long 😉

And ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Yes as per thread title

paulo1410
Explorer
Seems ok, now...

Edit: No, false alarm

Kyler6255
Explorer

paulo1410 said:

Seems ok, now...

WHAT
What do you mean?

TryHard_Heroes
Explorer
I know it's inconvenient, guys. But imagine how the guys over at oculus are freaking out right now because things are all going haywire.

JohSm67
Rising Star
FB has solved it’s server issues according to news updates, but Oculus Store downloads and updates ar still failing! Soon time to see if there are any fun stuff on the Steam summer sale that can be used on the Rift S while waiting Quest to start working....
JohSm

JQuinn23
Honored Guest
Of course this happens right when my quest comes!