New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

ERROR DOWNLOADING PURCHASED (ALL) SOFTWARE?

Comments

• Evandawdy1Evandawdy1 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    Ok all, just spoke to support with reference to this problem, they are aware and working on it. Hopefully won't be too long ;)

• Evandawdy1Evandawdy1 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    i can’t download the oculus setup, is this part of the problem 
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,863 Volunteer Moderator
    Techy111 said:
    Ok all, just spoke to support with reference to this problem, they are aware and working on it. Hopefully won't be too long ;)

And ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,863 Volunteer Moderator
    Yes as per thread title
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• paulo1410paulo1410 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    edited July 2019
    Seems ok, now...

Edit: No, false alarm
  • Kyler6255Kyler6255 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    paulo1410 said:
    Seems ok, now...
    WHAT
    What do you mean?
  • JohSm67JohSm67 Posts: 165
    Art3mis
    FB has solved it’s server issues according to news updates, but Oculus Store downloads and updates ar still failing! Soon time to see if there are any fun stuff on the Steam summer sale that can be used on the Rift S while waiting Quest to start working....
  • JQuinn23JQuinn23 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Of course this happens right when my quest comes!
  • lignixlignix Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    JQuinn23 said:
    Of course this happens right when my quest comes!
    same for me, I just recieved my Rift S just at the bad time
  • GazzamiusGazzamius Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Yeh wonderful, everyone thinking their headsets have gone AWOL.  i also did a factory reset, thinking ahh it's just a glitch.  Oculus only had to send out a quick "hi all.. few probs but we're on it" to you phones app. and all would have been fine.  i just spent an hour resetting my bloody headset. and reconnecting to internet, and wondering why it wouldn't update the system.  i didn't realise you had to play the whole video on safety and accept it before the headset would reconnect to the internet.  oh well.... at least i learned summat. lmao  happy days.  HURRY UP OCULUS i'm gettin bored.  ;)
  • colby.choquette.54colby.choquette.54 Posts: 1
    NerveGear

Here's a cute cat to keep you Hope's up
  • JessarJessar Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Yep. I even saw old posts about having to disable Windows Firewall while Oculus did its download, so I tried that, and removing its entry from the registry. My next step was resetting Windows, thank goodness I didn't go that far!
  • lignixlignix Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    for me that's it !

• watt8869watt8869 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Seems to be working again all
  • Kyler6255Kyler6255 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    LETS GOOOO ITS DOWNLOADING
  • SirMarshallSirMarshall Posts: 13
    Brain Burst
    watt8869 said:
    Seems to be working again all
    Same for me... now works!
  • watt8869watt8869 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Lol now it wont install 
  • feryeroferyero Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Finally managed to install the oculus client. We’ll see if games can be downloaded
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 6,361 Volunteer Moderator
    Can confirm, after several tries, managed to download and install Accounting+. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • ItsNrdyItsNrdy Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I seeing if I'm able to install the oculus client
    NerveGear
    YESSSSSSSSSSS
    NerveGear
    Im now able to play Superhot (Hopefully)
  • DryairDryair Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I was able to install the client now, but games still won’t load... 
  • PsychosisProphetPsychosisProphet Posts: 17
    Brain Burst
    Im attempting to install Big Breezy Boat. It looks as if its starting to download and install but soon goes haywire and i get the error message. Its just a waiting game guys. They will fix it soon. 
  • jasperyoujasperyou Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Is everything working again I’m getting confused by people saying it is and people saying it’s not
  • BluenoesBluenoes Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Not working for me
  • sraurasraura Posts: 590
    Neo
    edited July 2019
    It is funny how in this small time people managed to create 2 pages of new threads about this same issue... I am starting to believe that great percentage of world population can only write, but not read :)
  • RiftmasterTVRiftmasterTV Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    My Quest can download things now! Nice job at fixing it, Oculus! Could've been quicker, but it was faster than I expected tbh. 
This discussion has been closed.