New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't log into my Oculus account on the app?

Hyde99XHyde99X Posts: 14
NerveGear
edited May 2017 in Samsung Gear VR
I uninstalled all of the Oculus apps and reinstalled them and now it's asking me to log back into my account, but it's continuously telling me I have the wrong email and password, when I know for a FACT they're correct. I even changed my password on desktop to make sure. It's forcing me to link my Oculus account with my Facebook and it's not accepting any of my Oculus details.

I have well over $100 in purchases that I'd rather not lose. If anyone could get back to me on how to fix this, that would be great. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Linking to Facebook is optional, and I don't think that is the issue. You may want to submit a support ticket.
    https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Clad_CroweClad_Crowe Posts: 8
    NerveGear

Was this ever fixed?

• HBTalevskiHBTalevski Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have the exact same issue here. Wrote to Oculus support, the support responded quick enough to mock my typo, and now he's gone quiet after I made sure there isn't any typos in my reply email.

The app does not recognise my account/password, resetting password does not help... so frustrating
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Looks like you got a reply recently on the ticket. Please follow up there for more assistance. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • WILTAYWILTAY Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    I am now having this issue for no apparent reason. When I try to sign into the Oculus app it just hangs.
  • DaemonumDaemonum Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    same here, stuck on a spinning wheel after filling in my info and press login