cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall what is All-Star mode

DisZeLegend
Honored Guest
Does it mix up the robot spawns on maps? Or add more of the newer robots you encounter into the older maps?

6 REPLIES 6

finagle69
Protege
Feels like robots are on 1.5 or 2.0x speed.

A_Force
Expert Protege
Yeah, this mode is unlocked after getting all achievements on a map. I managed to do it on the first level, and the robots had more health and were insanely fast. It was totally awesome.

kojack
MVP
MVP
The biggest difference in all star mode is that all that glitters is gold, but only shooting stars break the mold.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

vannagirl
Consultant
Ahh

I thought for sec that all star mode was maybe Zenbane and Atmos73 both on the same team 😉
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

Sped up? Man, I gotta practice..

games2Death
Honored Guest
I thought I noticed something the first time I played all star, but ultimately searched it up here because I wasn't sure if there really was a difference, beat it first try, but that's only because I play an unhealthy amount of robo recall
EDIT: I was playing few min ago though so maybe it changed, I was also playing on the quest which means robo recall unplugged 
EDIT2:just realized my username is actually really fitting XD