cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no summer sale for Quest ?

FeroxD
Protege
Hello, I saw that Oculus add the new summer sale for Rift and GO. But why they don't add some sails for Quest?
https://www.oculus.com/blog/cool-off-with-the-oculus-summer-sale/?locale=en_US
Also, not a lot of creators support Rift and Quest,  and you should need to buy one app two times but why??
61 REPLIES 61

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

FeroxD said:
At home yes, and yesterday i got Oculus rift S

So if yesterday you bought a Rift-S, then that means today when you said your Quest is your only VR HMD... that was a lie. Because today comes after yesterday. lol

FeroxD
Protege
neither was it a lie, I bought it for work. And my post was when I had quest. And with rift i can buy some apps on the summer sale. What i don't want to do on quest.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Now that you got a rift-s. Buy a lot from the summersale while still on discount.
 Otherwise we will have to listen to you complaining that the summersale was over just when you got your "new" hmd.

Also, you know jack about transporting resources from one platform to another. Even if it was as easy as you would like it to be, doesnt mean that Oculus should give sales for the Quest 1½ month after its release.
Jesus christ .. lol

Be good, die great !

FeroxD
Protege

KlodsBrik said:

Now that you got a rift-s. Buy a lot from the summersale while still on discount.
 Otherwise we will have to listen to you complaining that the summersale was over just when you got your "new" hmd.

Also, you know jack about transporting resources from one platform to another. Even if it was as easy as you would like it to be, doesnt mean that Oculus should give sales for the Quest 1½ month after its release.
Jesus christ .. lol

Lol did you know that oculus rift S also releases 1½ after ? Haha. Rift S and Quest are started selling at one and the same time

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

FeroxD said:

Lol did you know that oculus rift S also releases 1½ after ? Haha. Rift S and Quest are started selling at one and the same time

The summer sale for Rift-S is for the Rift CV1 as well, which started selling 3 years ago, in 2016. Nice try though.

FeroxD said:

neither was it a lie, I bought it for work.

Doesn't matter what you bought it for. At the time you typed that you only have a Quest, it was a lie, because you had both a Quest and Rift-S when you said it.

FeroxD
Protege

Zenbane said:

FeroxD said:

The summer sale for Rift-S is for the Rift CV1 as well, which started selling 3 years ago, in 2016. Nice try though.

FeroxD said:

neither was it a lie, I bought it for work.

Doesn't matter what you bought it for. At the time you typed that you only have a Quest, it was a lie, because you had both a Quest and Rift-S when you said it.

It does not matter what I have or what I had. That's what I have, or who I am, does not matter. Here is chat about a single device which has not been added under the discount.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

FeroxD said:
It does not matter what I have or what I had.

Then why did you bring it up?

That's what I have, or who I am, does not matter.

You're arguing with yourself at this point, since it was you who brought up what you have and who you are.

Here is chat about a
single device which has not been added under the discount.

You have been given some very logical and intelligent explanations as to why your expectation of an early discount is rather unreasonable.

FeroxD
Protege

Zenbane said:

FeroxD said:
It does not matter what I have or what I had.

Then why did you bring it up?

That's what I have, or who I am, does not matter.

You're arguing with yourself at this point, since it was you who brought up what you have and who you are.

Here is chat about a
single device which has not been added under the discount.

You have been given some very logical and intelligent explanations as to why your expectation of an early discount is rather unreasonable.

I have already explained to you that this is not my personal opinion I will not explain to you many times.
And for Oculus forum protect how much money you got for message or hour?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

FeroxD said:I have already explained to you that this is not my personal opinion I will not explain to you many times.

You didn't explain it, you just typed it. No one needs you to say that what you are typing is your opinion. Everything typed about this matter is an opinion.

Actually, I get paid for the number of IQ points I protect. And I get aid in "thank you's." 😛

Now if only you could figure out how to get paid for making bad arguments, and you'd have so much money that you wouldn't need a software sale!

FeroxD
Protege

Zenbane said:

FeroxD said:I have already explained to you that this is not my personal opinion I will not explain to you many times.

You didn't explain it, you just typed it. No one needs you to say that what you are typing is your opinion. Everything typed about this matter is an opinion.

Actually, I get paid for the number of IQ points I protect. And I get aid in "thank you's." 😛

Now if only you could figure out how to get paid for making bad arguments, and you'd have so much money that you wouldn't need a software sale!

t8dvmjduq9rg.png