cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Gift Games

Anonymous
Not applicable
How the heck do I send Oculus Go games as a gift to my parents?
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea like yall just lost your cut on a sale of Moss for my lil sisters bday. I had to go through steam, which just seems stupid. 

minshallj
Honored Guest
Is this still not a thing? Trying to gift something this Christmas (Oculus go essentials pack)

napox42
Explorer
This makes me sad :[

eovento
Protege
Oculus Store is just horrible as a "store" itself. They simply have no clue how to make money. In fact, seems like they don't quite like it. Another ridiculous issue is not being able to buy more than one game at a time, obliging us to make a suspicious bunch of small purchases in a few minutes.

edostmann
Protege
Feels strange. In contrast to letting us have a taste of one of the greatest technology developments of these days, this somehow feels a bit 2004. Oculus, please, let's gift another.

Samyann
Protege
Hey, Oculus … gifting is not brain surgery. Fix it, mmmmkay? You’re losing money.

krisvdvijver
Explorer
We need gifting urgently! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now waiting for gifting for the Quest as well. Even gift cards would do.

j_walterswartz
Explorer
There seriously needs to be a petition to have gifting in the Oculus store. It is beyond stupid that this has not been implemented.this is where  co-op and multiplayer experiences thrive. 

Samyann
Protege
I don't think Oculus reads this thread. Game gifting or gift cards isn't complicated. Wonder why they don't want the money it would generate? Strange.