cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a Thief in my House - Anyone Played this?

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
No fanfare for this game although Thief Simulator VR seems to offer more realism. There is a Thief in my House is out now and is £8.99. Anyone played this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmiizTOGes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaAHLZx6rI

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
6 REPLIES 6

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Hmm, that controller movement seems really clunky. Why not have an option to use the thumbstick. Again, this is a pandering to people who get VR sickness. Comfort options are great but don't ignore the hardcore faithful.

EDIT: I spoke with the dev just now and he is adding thumbstick movement. That's much better for those with VR legs. The more options the better in my view.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've always thought about developing a Serial Killer Simulator since playing the Manhunt games years ago 😄

I'm still disappointed that you can't serial murder whores and hitchhiker's in the Truck Simulator games 😄

Every time i see the title of this thread i have to say "there's a rat in me kitchen".
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I actually caught a burglar breaking into my house once while I was sat watching television in my living room. I was living in a basement flat and my bedroom door had a lock on it because other people used the same hallway. 1am in the morning and I suddenly hear a cordless screw driver going. I go out and see a guy about to walk into my bedroom lol. The perfect opportunity for a citizens arrest with a few upper cuts thrown in for good measure when he tried to punch me and flee.
The game looks nice but the game play looks far to easy. It's cheap enough to give it a go though.

KuckiVR
Protege
Hello everyone it's-a me! Mario... I meant "KuckI", the developer of this awesome game!

I am always trying to do the best for everyone, so if you have any problems with the game than just post them into this discussion or flick me an email at Support@kucki.eu. I am still currently working on it and planning to update some levels or bring an exciting multiplayer mode (one person is the thief while the other person is a police officer, trying to stop the thief).

We also discuss new features on my discord. You can ask me for features, just like @Shadowmask72 did and I will try to integrate them (only if I think that they are actually useful). The latest update, for example, includes the Thumbstick locomotion that @Shadowmask72 had requested.

I also wanted to say that everyone who is buying this game, directly supports my next project:
adv95jg18ctq.png

Also, you should check out this awesome and honest review about the game: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxgIRmyXqqw

@RedRizla How could I make it harder for you? The current AI (from the free mode) walks through the house, looks into every room for about 5 seconds and then goes on to the next room. Would you like a harder AI which will run through the house, spending only 1 second in every room, while looking for the Thief? Or maybe two AI bots?

Digikid1
Consultant
Recommend that this gets moved to the games section 

@Techy111