Any relief for those that bought their RIFT within the last 6 months then the S comes out. Are we out for the Rift? If so is it possible to just purchase the headset and not the full package which I have already purchased?
Thanks everyone for your inputs. I think based on your comments that I will wait awhile before I jump in head first.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!