cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my oculus quest controller stuck in air

Wolglow
Explorer
my oculus quest left controller is stuck in air sometimes he teleport but he don't track with my moovement my right controller is working fine and i have tried to reset my oculus quest depair ans repair my controller change battery and it still not working please someone help me
(sorry for my fault i'm french)
7 REPLIES 7

SirMarshall
Protege
Have you tried reversing the controllers (the left controller in the right hand and right controller in the left hand) and seeing what happens? 

IrvingDee
Honored Guest

Have you tried reversing the controllers (the left controller in the right hand and right controller in the left hand) and seeing what happens? 

Not sure how this would fix the issue.  I'm also having the same problem. The Virtual hand just gets stuck in the air and doesn't move. I've found a temporary fix by removing the battery and putting it back but its only a matter of time until the same issue happens again.

Wolglow
Explorer

IrvingDee said:

Not sure how this would fix the issue.  I'm also having the same problem. The Virtual hand just gets stuck in the air and doesn't move. I've found a temporary fix by removing the battery and putting it back but its only a matter of time until the same issue happens again.

I already tried your solution but nothing happend I reset my headset too and nothing again I think my controller is dead because the gyroscope don't work too

Wolglow
Explorer
So I return it to the shop and they give me a new and for the moment it work so i hope it continue

korgen63
Protege
Même problème ici mais avec uniquement le controlleur droite. J'ai ouvert un ticket, ils me changent juste le controlleur.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
I've been getting the exact same issue with my Rift S. It's really annoying have floating hands in front of your face when it loses tracking.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Tummie555
Expert Protege
I've solved my "stuck mid air" issue by turning up the brightness of the lights in the room. Keep in mind, when direct sunlight hits the controllers, the problem also occured.

You can also try to turn off the headset, and removing both batteries from controllers for around 10 minutes (at least 5 minutes). This would reset the controllers apparently. (<- this might have helped the most with my problem).