cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mod: DaftnDirect

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Don't call it a comeback! @DaftnDirect has joined the mod team!

For those of you who have been around for a while, you'll know that DaftnDirect used to be a mod here before taking some time off. We're excited to have him back on the team and I look forward to him continuing to be a helpful presence within our community. Please join me in giving him a warm welcome (back) to the mod team!
19 REPLIES 19

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Who ? 😉 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
He left then came back? I wonder why the change of  ❤️

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I think he got offered doughnuts mate, that's what got me in !!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Well forum membership is getting pretty big so I thought the other mods might appreciate sharing the load a little.

I'm afraid I'll not be getting so involved in heated discussion except perhaps to ask for calm from time to time 🙂 but tbh everyone seems to be pretty nice to each other these days, I feel a verse of Kumbaya coming on.

I've got a passion for catching spam, which has been a thing of late so if anyone sees a suspect post, tag me (or the other mods) in that post and I'll jump on it.

sraura
Heroic Explorer
vgwfgp884ark.jpg
Here you go

I had a feeling that was coming @sraura

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Welcome to the team, fellow spam hunter!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Congrats Daft! Glad to see you back!

Anonymous
Not applicable
So is there any news of me getting Cyber's Forum Admin rights? I was expecting news from Mr Zuckerberg himself ages ago but I haven't heard anything yet. Perhaps my letter informing me of me getting Admin Rights has been lost in the post or something?

I promise that I won't ban all the Mods when I get it. Honest.

And welcome back DnD!