cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Index thread (please keep to subject)

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As per the title, please respect the users who post here and keep it on topic, any nonsense and......grrr
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

2,973 REPLIES 2,973

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Techy111 said:

Mate you may need an eye test to rule anything out. Asap. Stop VR'ing for now until you have had a test and mention VR to the Optician ok?

Fully agree, get it checked immediately if the symptoms persist.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Evileyes
Rising Star
Interesting note, I just did a self test and closed each eye. My right eye is fine, the left eye seems to be the effected one. This is really weird, nothing remotely has ever effected my eye site before.
i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706

Anonymous
Not applicable

Including that rug... 😄

@Techy111 good one man. Yeh c'mon spill thee beans Rune. £1000 bux on yourself how much on the missus? And to put things in perspective for you. I bought the Microsoft Laptop 2 for just under a £1000 for my missus this year and took her to dinner at The Shard.

😛 

Should do what I did with my ex-girlfriend. Bought her a pair of slippers and a vibrator and told her if she didn't like the slippers she could go and fuck herself. 😄

Like I said earlier when you get divorced make sure she gets the kids and you get the PC and VR headsets. You'll thank me later. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that doesn't sound too good 😮

Maybe you just overdone things?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Our dominant eyes are usually the first to suffer, as you said, just lay low but if probs persist see a doctor, trust me, I've been a paramedic for 17 years now bend over? Errr maybe not 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Evileyes
Rising Star
Will do, thanks Techy111!
i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

RuneSR2 said:

2017:
aavl59v8vn7j.jpg

2019:
drrxecot36cz.jpg

Seems like everything's there 😉

Looks well sexy! I'm jelous! haha

But LOL @ your rug!  😛
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Forget the rug we can actually see Rune and his living space in the reflection on the Index. Love that lampshade fella, I guess you are really painting a picture of yourself in this thread. Spider-Man blu-rays, Persian rugs, expensive cruises. And that comparison pic of the Oculus box with the Index which is painstakingly recreated in the exact same spot give an inch or two. The fact it might take you "hours" to set-up the base-stations correctly do I detect a hint of OCD?

Had you simply been a man and setup the headset already and post some early impressions I wouldn't have to sit here and over-analyse your photos whilst I wait...

😄  

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Luciferous
Consultant
I used to get a Pain in my right eye if Playing too long (6 hrs Skyrim) Went away after a day though so hopefully yours will Correct themselves.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Hopefully Rune is getting some time in now ahead of the wife's day tomorrow. Not sure if he will have time to post any first impressions though. Pyroth posted some good impressions but seems hampered by the glare and felt strongly enough to sell it. Hopefully Rune doesn't share the same sentiment.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.