cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP forcing me into the "HOME" PLEASE..!!!

Jay737
Protege
I was with Rift from the very beginning and the Zuckerberg's entry has raised my eyebrows for awhile BUT.. WHAT THE HELL are you doing now??
Not everybody is interested in social media..  again "NOT EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN SOCIAL MEDIA"  DO you COPY?????
Guys (facebook), many of us bought the rift for a particular reason "to continue enjoying things we love", however somehow Oculus home pushes the boundaries closer and closer..
Why do I get oculus "home screen" instead of the launched app?
Why can't I switch to the app SIMPLY through the home menu?
I don't care about all the sprinkles you hang onto the VR driver but why would you block me from non FB content...???
Yeah, I got your answer right here "we're not doing this deliberately" 
Well, you know what? FO
STOP STAFFING YOUR BUSINESS INTO MY FACE !!!!!
I was one of the people who paid £800 for the first CV headset so I would expect it to be "adware free".
I do not care about "home" neither abut all the silly "collection of junk". I just need the driver to proceed quietly in the background.
Is that too much to ask???

Thank you
Jay
22 REPLIES 22

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Mate I've no idea what your on about tbh. If your still using CV1 then your using the best HMD ever made! CV1 owners are the lucky ones! haha

And you can launch apps from the desktop and then stick your HMD on so not sure what the issue is here?

Some people are some ungrateful!  You should feel sorry for us brits, tomorrow we get Boris Johnson as prime minister of the UK!!! 😉
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

Jay737
Protege

sraura said:

If you want peaceful world, google "Oculus homeless". 

This is exactly the kind of advice I wanted to get. You are a star Mr. sraura  😉
Thank you very much!
Jay

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oculus Tray Tool has an option to enable Oculus Homeless, have never tried it so not sure how it works.