Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fallout 4 VR 75% Off!!

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
Humble Bundle sale:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-4-vr?hmb_source=search_bar
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S
190 REPLIES 190

RattyUK
Trustee
I'll fire up FO4VR later and see what the "Reset Seated Position" does and report back.  I know I had to play around with height in skyrimVR to not be at chest height with NPC's, must go back and put a few more hours in...
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

RattyUK said:

I'll fire up FO4VR later and see what the "Reset Seated Position" does and report back.  I know I had to play around with height in skyrimVR to not be at chest height with NPC's, must go back and put a few more hours in...

Yeah it may just be a case of putting the headset on the floor and resetting, let us know!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I do not see where I can enter height manually in Steam VR.
Will be going out for a while this morning, I will mess around with it more when I return.
I also did not see anything in the Fallout4.ini related to height either.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok messing around in Steam VR settings it now appears I am standing in game whilst sitting in my chair.
Not sure exactly how I did it, but right now it is looking good. Obviously running through Steam VR rather than Open Composite allowed me to get it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah never mind, that did not do it. Nothing I do in Steam VR settings seem to allow my character to be standing whilst I am seated.
Guess I will jut go back to Open Composite and just have to put up with it as is, bummer.

Are you using the beta SteamVR @dburne ? if so, you can revert to non-beta and the room setup will be there as per my screen grab.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Isn't there a VR mod that does all this for you? I'm sure I remember seeing one somewhere.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope, my bad. I was thinking about this one instead:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36061

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using the beta SteamVR @dburne ? if so, you can revert to non-beta and the room setup will be there as per my screen grab.

No not using the Beta.

dburne said:

No not using the Beta.

What stage did you get to? you have the VR tray icon? and if your right-click it, what's on the list?