cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft for oculus quest???

Genocidal-Gecko
Explorer
I have been dying to play minecraft in vr and it would simply be incredible on the oculus quest, so can somebody tell me if they are working on it or something please?
23 REPLIES 23

silversson
Explorer
Same here and please please please let it be that version that offers addons 🙂

DaRealSteel
Explorer
Well, I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4PedZvu-Q but you won't actually play with your Touch controls but with an Xbox controller instead.

P.S I only skimmed through this video so if anything looks fishy too you don't do it.

Genocidal-Gecko
Explorer
Yes that has what one person has done but have seen a few reddit forums talking about motion tracking for oculus quest, like vivecraft 

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer

I have been dying to play minecraft in vr and it would simply be incredible on the oculus quest, so can somebody tell me if they are working on it or something please?

if you have a minecraft account download minecraft for windows 10, login it then close it. go in your rift and run minecraft from in your rift then you can play it in VR using the touch controllers. this only works with a standard minecraft account for pc not xbox/playstation as these accounts are not compatable.

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
minecraft for windows 10 will find your rift and will enable VR mode. be warned though every time you play it it crashes 3 to 4 times before it loads the game properly. once in game it wont crash anymore. GoodLuck

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
This thread is specifically for QUEST, why then are you guys mentioning playing on the RIFT? 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Genocidal-Gecko
Explorer

if you have a minecraft account download minecraft for windows 10, login it then close it. go in your rift and run minecraft from in your rift then you can play it in VR using the touch controllers. this only works with a standard minecraft account for pc not xbox/playstation as these accounts are not compatable.

That his is about the quest not the rift dude

RamenFans
Protege

He’s on Quest, not Rift.

tntmatthewjohn
Honored Guest
pls make minecraft for oculus ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????