cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinball fx2

Paglioz
Protege
I just saw that on August 15th, pinball fx 2 will be released for the quest. Fantastic news, I recommend to all those who have never tried it before trying it because it is a beautiful experience. I got it on psvr and I have the fx3 on xbox one, but I'll definitely get this version too. it is still known which tables will be available and some will be added for the quest version?
5 REPLIES 5

bigmike20vt
Visionary
agreed. this is a no brainer purchase if you have any interest in pinball.
word of warning tho, you wont want to play on a screen after imo....... I gave up waiting for more tables to come to vr and bought a full sized digital pinball table.... for most sensible people however this is not an option 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Paglioz
Protege
I have all the tables of the fx2 and fx3 but the sense of WOW that you feel When you are in front of the table in VR is unique.
This is a perfect VR game just because it looks like you really have the table.
And then,the background animations personalized for every table are fantastic!!!

freemoto
Explorer
Thanks! Now I can't wait for it to come out. I used to spend hours at the arcade playing pinball when I was a kid!

bigmike20vt
Visionary
I doubt you will be disappointed 🙂
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

GeekDadRoo
Honored Guest
I picked this up, but new tables error out saying try again later every time i try to use one (bought the Universal Pack)