cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no summer sale for Quest ?

FeroxD
Protege
Hello, I saw that Oculus add the new summer sale for Rift and GO. But why they don't add some sails for Quest?
https://www.oculus.com/blog/cool-off-with-the-oculus-summer-sale/?locale=en_US
Also, not a lot of creators support Rift and Quest,  and you should need to buy one app two times but why??
61 REPLIES 61

falken76
Expert Consultant

FeroxD said:

Zenbane said:

FeroxD said:
So this is my opinion, I'm not very pleased when my only device did not give a discount when I wanted to buy specific games. Again it's my opinion.

Your "only" device? I thought you said you built to Mobile and PC as well? I sense quite of bit of untruths.

Even if it were your only device, that is completely irrelevant.

At home yes, and yesterday i got Oculus rift Szk05ak0qqtxw.jpg

I thought you already had one since you were talking about how easy it was to port from one platform to the other.

falken76
Expert Consultant

FeroxD said:

KlodsBrik said:

Now that you got a rift-s. Buy a lot from the summersale while still on discount.
 Otherwise we will have to listen to you complaining that the summersale was over just when you got your "new" hmd.

Also, you know jack about transporting resources from one platform to another. Even if it was as easy as you would like it to be, doesnt mean that Oculus should give sales for the Quest 1½ month after its release.
Jesus christ .. lol

Lol did you know that oculus rift S also releases 1½ after ? Haha. Rift S and Quest are started selling at one and the same time

Quest is a new platform, Rift S is replacing CV1....