New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Every single time I launch Oculus it does the guardian setup.

When I try to do it, when i proceed it would take me back to the little guardian setup thingy so i cant complete it. (Rift S)
I have switched to the beta version of the Oculus App.
Any help would be useful

Comments

• SubzeroevilSubzeroevil Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    mine does that too and saying lost tracking when it has not. think it may be a bug but the good side fixed my usb issue error saying i need to update drivers

• xXGarfieldxBoiXxxXGarfieldxBoiXx Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    i think it does it on purpose bcos maybe u moved the headset?
  • Darkness_Fills_YouDarkness_Fills_You Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Some one please help I just want to play vr. :'(
  • Soulless512Soulless512 Posts: 95
    Hiro Protagonist
    mine does that too and saying lost tracking when it has not. think it may be a bug but the good side fixed my usb issue error saying i need to update drivers

how did you fix that?
  • RosgilliesRosgillies Posts: 151
    Art3mis
    Roll back to 1.39
    NerveGear
    It seems to work now when I deleted some things on my computer. It should be fixed now.
    NerveGear
    I take this back now its broken again

• Ducks925Ducks925 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same happens to me sometimes, but rarely.

• TheArticWombatTheArticWombat Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Same issue here. Have to define the height (where the floor is) and the play area, every time!!! Same issue with the beta software version (1.40). Does anyone actually test this software before it comes out of development. 
    NerveGear
    Same issue here. Have to define the height (where the floor is) and the play area, every time!!! Same issue with the beta software version (1.40). Does anyone actually test this software before it comes out of development. 
    Yeah its everytime the headset goes to sleep so in order to stop it i have to close the app or i just leave the headset on if i want to play another game and then i launch it from my computer. Its super annoying.
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,708 Valuable Player
    Strange can't say I have seen the reset guardian issue in 1.4.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
    NerveGear
    I will post my Specs Here. They are not that even vr ready but it runs smooth and i will be upgrading.
    Graphics Card: Nivida 1050 (Upgrading)
    Power Supply: 320W Power Supply (Upgrading)
    Mother Board: hewlett-packard 339a (Possibly Upgrading? Need a new case)
    Ram: 16 Gigs (norm lol)
    Processor: i5-3470
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
    Case: HP Compaq Pro 6300 MT
    I kno it looks weak but Its super fast lol
    I also get something that says to update to windows 10 when i have already updated all my windows 10 thing.

NerveGear
    I got this update and it seemed to fix it. It sometimes does it but its not all glitched so i can do it for once lol