Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY S*** No Mans Sky Coming August 14th Prepare your Engines

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLUDNnIXZmM

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
659 REPLIES 659

RattyUK
Trustee

ok
those of you who have got it downloaded already, is it native oculus support or not?

Thanks

Steam hasn't been that kind to us yet... 😞
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Someone(unofficial) posted on steam that the update would only be out 10 am PST

RattyUK
Trustee

Someone(unofficial) posted on steam that the update would only be out 10 am PST

How I wish they'd been right...
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Could be right, we'll find out in 20 minutes!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
It's UP 5.8 GB make sure you log out then in to steam for it to show up or at least restart Steam.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Downloading 🙂

RattyUK
Trustee
Why is my download only 4.8 gig?  9 MB a second is soooo sloooow....

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Wont get to try yet so lots of feedback in VR please
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Quite intensive on the GPU set mine above enhanced and getting 45 fps that's with 90hz. So far really cool but going to need to tweak the options to get a decent frame rate. Need to turn off the AA though looks much better without. Really impressive so far aside from the performance but it's bearable. Hand motions seem well implemented. Scale is really good. Audio excellent. Went inside a cave and felt nice inside. Cool entering the ship as well. All feels great as expected. Not sure if I want to spend time fiddling with the options though. Maybe someone will post a guide and I'll follow that. It's fiddly having to exit the game each time you change important settings. There are enough of them though so should be able to get it running well.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
How do you turn of teleport mode? Please tell me you can do this and it's not just a teleport game? I'll leave it right here if it's teleport only and wait for the to implement smooth locomotion.