Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY S*** No Mans Sky Coming August 14th Prepare your Engines

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLUDNnIXZmM

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
659 REPLIES 659

bigmike20vt
Visionary
@Shadowmask72 what GPU you got? I have this horrible feeling it is a 2080ti. Please tell me I am wrong?!
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
My sig does not show up no? RTX 2080 Ti here. @redrizla try going into options then controls. Smooth turning and stick locomotion awaits.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
AHH I was on mobile mode. No sigs. Well I guess my 1080ti is in for a shock then and lord help those with entry level VR machines.  I wonder what the vanilla PS4 makes of it?
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

My sig does not show up no? RTX 2080 Ti here. @redrizla try going into options then controls. Smooth turning and stick locomotion awaits.

@Shadowmask72 - I think there's a performance problem with the Geforce 2080ti from what I'm reading in the comments. Also, how do I get to the setting in VR to get to the controller setting? I don't see it anywhere?

Star-lizard
Rising Star
So far 90 fps with AA off and all other settings on enhanced rtx2080
Slow turn slow movement enabled , looks nice so far

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Can anyone tell me whether there is a left-handed mode (i.e. using your tool in your left hand and your menu on your right wrist)? I saw some of the options menus in a YouTube video, but I didn't see a setting for playing left-handed.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
OMG I must of been away from VR for to long. I don't even see the menu in Steam VR to add super sampling? Where the fricken hell have they put the slider bar now in Steam VR? FFS I hate VR sometimes.

Star-lizard
Rising Star

nalex66 said:

Can anyone tell me whether there is a left-handed mode (i.e. using your tool in your left hand and your menu on your right wrist)? I saw some of the options menus in a YouTube video, but I didn't see a setting for playing left-handed.

No I cannot see Anyway to swap hands , looks like you can use a game controller and configure it as you like

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am I the only one that can't work out how to get to my ship?

I'm surrounded by mountains lol ???

Star-lizard
Rising Star

RedRizla said:

OMG I must of been away from VR for to long. I don't even see the menu in Steam VR to add super sampling? Where the fricken hell have they put the slider bar now in Steam VR? FFS I hate VR sometimes.

See where my pointer is click on that menu , then settings 24zt1pqb5ra0.jpg