cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Man's Sky Friends List and Game Sessions

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The purpose of this thread is to share your Game Profile so that anyone interested in Multiplayer Sessions can coordinate and join up more easily.

Feel free to add me to your Friend's List on Steam. Once we get a few people interested, we can try to coordinate the first community multiplayer session.

9 REPLIES 9

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I didn’t get a chance to jump in yesterday, and I might not find much time until next week (taking my toddler and wife on their first camping trip in a few days). I’ve taken all of next week off work though, so when I get back I’ll try to catch up and connect.

Steam name is same as here, nalex66. (The Canadian one, not the Armenian Nalex66--there are apparently two of us.)

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Mine is the same as here, I use the same name in all games, "SkScotchegg" 🙂

I also didn't get a chance last night because I was playing with that new sniper rifle on Battlefield 5 and couldn't drag myself away. I'll have more time this weekend though on evenings when my daughter is in bed. So 8pm onwards UK time.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

RattyUK
Trustee
I play as Ratty - steam avatar is the same as mine here :smile:
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Star-lizard
Rising Star
On steam I'm Solsticegt

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Just sent an invite to everyone, and accepted Nalex's invite.

saami81
Rising Star
i Sent rquests to all. My steam name is Saami. From Finland.

RattyUK
Trustee
Thanks - now have 2 new steam friends 🙂
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Litespeed
Heroic Explorer
Feel free to add me to your friends list on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/khaldur/

RattyUK
Trustee
Not playing much the last week or so, my PC has gone unhappy and the motherboard is now en route to RMA...  and I'd just bought a 2080 Super too  :'(